Check This Out
Access the wallet
Create a new wallet, or access an existing one using mnemonic or a keystore file.
Deposit your IRISE
Transfer your IRISE from an exchange to your InfinityRise address.
Choose a validator
Select a validator lock up your IRISE from a minimum of 2 weeks up to a year to earn higher staking rewards.
InfinityRise is EVM compatible. Deploy and run your Ethereum dApps on InfinityRise.
Earn staking rewards
Fluid Rewards combines long-term sustainability for the network and maximum flexibility for stakers.
Choose to lock-up your tokens for a reward rate proportional to the lock-up period – up to 365 days and 13% APY – or just stake with no lock-up for the base rate – 4% APY
Liquid Staking unlocks the value of your staked IRISE.
Mint sDND in a 1:1 ratio to your staked IRISE and use it as a collateral in Infinity Rise Finance, our all-in-one DeFi suite.
- Value at work
- No fees
How can we help you?
Frequently asked questions
- Staking is the process of securing the network via locking up your tokens. It serves the same purpose as mining in a Proof-of-Work network such as Bitcoin.Validator nodes validate transactions and the staked tokens act as an economic incentive for stakers to play by the rules of the protocol.While staking means locking up your tokens, they are still in your wallet and only you have access to them. You can unlock your funds anytime.
- By staking, you actively participate in securing the network. You will earn passive income by getting rewarded in IRISE.
- Yes. Nobody except you will have access to your tokens. Make sure not to lose your mnemonic phrase or private key.
- If you stake to a validator node that acts maliciously, you can lose all your staked tokens. It is important that you choose the validator node wisely and make sure they’re reputable.
- No. In any case, a validator does not have access to any other tokens than its own. However, if a validator acts maliciously all the funds staked to that node can be lost.
- If a validator node goes offline, it stops receiving rewards since it’s not helping secure the network anymore. When it comes back online, the rewards resume.
- No, you cannot use your tokens while staking. To withdraw them, you have to unstake them first. Unstaking takes 7 days.
- You can delegate as many times as you want, as long as you use a different address every time. At the moment only one delegation per wallet is possible.
- If you unstake your tokens during the lockup period, you will lose the rewards and those rewards will be burned.
- It takes 7 days. During that time you will not receive rewards. Once the 7 days pass, you can withdraw the tokens from your wallet.
- Long unbonding periods create stability in the network and prevent attackers from withdrawing their stake before the effects of their attack is reflected on the market.
- Not at all. Staking happens on-chain, so it’s completely independent from your computer, mobile device or wallet. Once you have staked your tokens, you can safely log out from your wallet and if you want you can periodically access it to check your rewards balance.